With its new website, the Council has introduced a new, improved way to book all your experiences at its Recreation and Sport Centres.
“Our customers have asked for a way to make online payments and bookings, and now they can –anywhere and anytime they like,” says Nigel Cox, Head of Recreation, Sports and Events.
Visit recandsport.ccc.govt.nz to get started.
“The improvements include the ability to book group fitness classes, sign up and manage memberships, and organise swimming lessons for your children,” Mr Cox says.
The new system enables customers to:
- Access timetables and book group fitness classes on the go.
- Book a personal programme with fitness instructors.
- Pay for casual group fitness classes, sign up for a membership, purchase multi-visit passes, and view and change direct debit details.
- Make Swimsmart bookings online.
- Track their child’s progress in Swimsmart and see the skills they’re learning.
“Members can confirm their place in group fitness classes so that when you arrive, just scan your membership card and you’re good to go,” Mr Cox says.
“The new site allows us to track the demand for programmes and activities – which means we can make adjustments in real-time, to make the most of the space and resources at our facilities and provide the classes, programmes and lessons that our customers want.”