Enjoy Get Outdoors Week 2022 with our Regional Ranger Challenges
Get Outdoors Week is from 12-20 November 2022 and offers a number of exciting events and activities to kick off summer.
Regional Ranger Challenges
Get your friends and family together and try one of our Regional Ranger Challenges.
When: Saturday 12 November to Sunday 20 November 2022, all day
- Break Bank Picnic Area, Ashley Rakahuri Regional Park, Cones Road, Rangiora
- Kaiapoi Island, Waimakariri River Regional Park, Wrights Rd entrance
- Kaiapoi McLean’s Forest, Waimakariri River Regional Park, McLeans Island Road, Harewood
- Lake Tekapo/Takapō Regional Park, Lake Tekapo/Takapō
Explore three of Canterbury’s regional parks as you complete challenge sheets. Read the terms and conditions (PDF file, 36KB).
- Complete our online challenge or download the Kaiapoi Island | Te Rauakaaka Challenge (PDF file, 1.29MB)
- Complete our online challenge or download the McLeans Island Challenge (PDF file, 1.55MB)
- Complete our online challenge or download the Ashley | Rakahuri River Challenge (PDF file, 1.69MB)
- Complete our online challenge or download the Lake Tekapo/Takapō Regional Park Challenge (PDF file, 1.04MB)
All completed sheets will go into the draw to win a Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa mini group pass for two adults and up to three children!
Using the PDF version of the challenge sheet? You can still enter the competition. Just email a photo or scan of your completed challenge sheet to email@example.com to go in the draw.
RSVP: No registration is needed.