Christchurch City Council is meeting on Thursday 25 June at 9.30am. The main items on the agenda for the public part of the meeting are:
- A report which seeks Council support for submitting six proposals to Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency for consideration during the second round of funding applications for the $7 million Innovating Streets for People pilot fund.
- A report which recommends the Council approve the detailed traffic resolutions for the Victoria Street revitalisation.
- A report which seeks a Council decision on who should be the recipients of the directors’ fees earned by Councillors that sit on the boards of external organisations. It is Council policy that those fees are donated to charity.
- A report which recommends the Council approve the transfer of assets and liabilities from Regenerate Christchurch to the Council when Regenerate Christchurch is disestablished at the end of the month.
- The performance reports for the 1 January to 31 March 2020 quarter for Christchurch City Holdings Limited, Development Christchurch Limited, VBase Limited, ChristchurchNZ, and Regenerate Christchurch.
- A report which recommends the Council buy the Christchurch Netball Centre for use as a community recreation, sports and multicultural centre.
The public are welcome to attend the Council meeting, which will be held in the Council Chamber on the second floor of the Civic Offices in Hereford St. Alternatively you can watch the meeting on the live-stream.